Last-Adventure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game Moderator

Go down

In-game Moderator Empty In-game Moderator

Post by shh im noob Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:40 pm

I know that this server can go far. Thats one of the reason why I'm applying for Moderator, because I think that it would be very nice to be a moderator of a server like this. As a Moderator I will do the best I can!

Name: Quinten

In-game Username: Shh Im Noob

Forum Username: Shh Im Noob

Age: I'm 14 years old. I hope that there will be no problems regarding my age:)

Position you are applying for: I'm applying for In-Game Moderator (will be active on forums)

County & Timezone: GMT +1 The Netherlands (Also online at nights)

Average time played per day: I play an average of like 5 hours a day. (With a 2 hours min)

When did you join Last-Adventure: 04-03-2015 - The day after it was announced @ YouTube.

Have you had any breaks from playing since joining the server: I didn't had any breaks.

Previous experience with Staff/Ranks (Do not mention server names): I've been moderator and administrator for a server. I also had the tag: Respected- witch I really am. I also had my own server for a while.

Why do you deserve this rank: I sign up for moderator because this server is really nice. I will do my best to be helpful & active! I think I could be a good asset for the staff team. I'd say that I can contribute and help out alot on this server. I know how to solve a problem without being involved with it.

Have you been banned, Jailed, Muted, etc: Ive never been banned, muted or any other..

If answered yes to above, why: /

If you received this rank, would you devote hours of free time to play: Ofcourse I will devote hours of free time to play this awesome server. I already do play alot but like I said, I try to be active as possible.

What would you do if someone was spamming: The first thing I will do, is give them a warning. If they continue spamming, I will warn them again and if they don't learn their lessons by the warnings, they will learn it when muted:) I will never mute/ban someone without warning them first. Only if they're advertising for other runescape private server I would immediately mute them.

What would you do if someone was using offensive language: I would do the same thing as if someone is spamming. I give them a warning first and if they don't listen, I will mute them. Not really a change of a second warning because using offensive language to each other is not suitable.

What would you do if someone was insulting a staff member: There's no any reason to insult a staff member or flame any player below this question: I give them a warning, or directly mute them.

What would you do if someone was flaming a player: '' same answer as ''insult a staff member'' ; In my opinion everyone has the same rights, even i'ts a staff member. Everyone is the same (we're are humans) who will get the same punishment. So we treat each other witch respect Very Happy

What would you do if someone was posting rude comments on forums: I will delete the comment on the topic. Everyone can post a normal comment:)

What would you do if you found or where informed about duped items?: I will ask them for proof. If I have proof I will inform the owner of the RSPS (FusionVids).

Tell us about yourself, hobbies, things you enjoy doing etc: I'm a 14 years old boy from the Netherlands. I like to play runescape alot, and I've been playing it for 5+ years. (It has always been like an addiction in my head) haha. I also like hanging out with people. 3 times in a week (after school) I go to the gym. witch I really like aswell. I'd love to play football. This was a short introduction of me. Got any more question? Private message me @ Forums or pm me ingame etc.

Anything else you would like us to know: I LOVE You ALL! Smile

shh im noob

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum